Monday 18 June 2012

Time To Reignite!

Lame coach one and lamer coach two have been talking.  While we are leading the charge on injury. excuses, wining, whining and dining, we need to pick up our casts and tensors and kick start the stellar butts into gear.  And now that I am sitting around more than I'm used to, I'm bored.

I am taking back the keyboard.  To complete the task, I need to know what your plans are.  Any race goals this summer and fall? Midnight Summer run in August?  Trail runs?  Sam has a schedule, Shelley, Tod and Steve have a schedule, anyone else have one? want one? How about Aberg?  Is there a schedule or do yo need one?

Let me know what you would like to do over the summer, and we will get you the routes and workouts.  We may not be running with you for now, but we can help you stay on track.

And speaking of goals, here's something to think about.  Some of us are talking about Berlin, in the fall of 2013.  Far enough away to plan, could be a fabulous stellar trip!Fff

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aberg this fall...and then Berlin for next fall

sranders said...

Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon for me